I encountered a small issue with InfoPath 2010 Form. I created a form and published to Form Library in SharePoint 2010. Its a browser based form and working fine with no issues at all.
We took a backup of site collection (where the form library exists) and restored to a new url.
Everything else was working fine except InfoPath form. This form does not open up in a browser infact opens up in an InfoPath client.
After bit of a research I was able to fix the problem.
- In the new site collection, go to Site Collection Features.
- Deactivate SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features
- Go to Site Features.
- Deactivate SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features
- Activate SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features
- Go to Site Collection Features
- Activate SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features